Monday, May 27, 2013

Monday, May 27, 2013

With only four school days left with our students, I pray we make every minute count. It is so easy to look past tomorrow and on to this summer or to next school year, but no one is guaranteed another moment. I don't want to practice dying, but some of us, our students, our EMS family,  or someone we know may not get another year. With that said, God has created an urgency in me to affect others in a manner that will last eternally. How can this be done? 

John 15:5 I am the vine; you are the branches.  If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit. Apart from me, you can do nothing.

Surrender yourself completely to Jesus.  Ask Him to open your heart. Through your close, minute by minute internal prayer and conversation with Him, you will be the most effective and impactful. Follow the quiet nudgings...listen for His prompting. The right words at the right time can make an eternal difference in the lives of those around us.

Take the time as you walk from one side of your classroom to the other or from your room to the hall for duty and praise God as you go. Ask for His words, His thoughts, and His actions to be yours this week. Let's make a difference for the Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment