Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sunday, May 12th, 2013

As I sit here listening for God's nudging to lead me to write the words you most need to hear, I pray...

I pray for our students...

to have their basic needs met.
to feel the love we have for each one of them.
to have open minds and hearts to the teaching we offer.

I pray for our staff...

to have the desire to be Jesus in skin for our students, parents, and one another.
to have the ability to see the good in others and every situation.
to see beyond the negative outward actions of others to see the real human struggle and know, "this is not about me".
to have the peace and faith that even in times of trial, that God is working for the good of those who love Him.

I pray that our parents...

have the desire to partner with us.
can see beyond the right now and look to the what could be.
help their children understand that life contains a series of high times, so-so periods, and low points.
work with their children to see life's disappointments, changes, and triumphs as opportunities for learning.




No comments:

Post a Comment